This article show a list of Sacral/Swadhisthana Chakra Balancing, Meditation and Healing therapies which, when applied under the care and guidance of facilitators help achieve and maintain a balance in the Energy System.
Goals: Fluidity, Pleasure and Relaxation
Operating Principles: Attraction of opposites. The right to… TO FEEL.
- Sacral/Swadhisthana Chakra Balancing, Meditation & Healing Asana/Poses: Working on the internal organs, hormone-secreting endocrine gland and the associated Body parts
a. Goddess Yoga Pose – Utkata Konasana Asana (Standing and modified floor Asana)
b. Cobra Yoga Pose – Bhujang Asana
c. Butterfly Yoga Pose – Titali Asana
d. Cat Yoga Pose – Marjari Asana
e. Triangle Yoga Pose – Trikona Asana (sitting and standing triangle Asana)
f. Pigeon Yoga Pose – Eka Pada Rajakapota Asana
g. Cobblers Yoga Pose – Baddha Kona Asana
h. Happy child Yoga Pose – Ananda Bala Asana
i. Camel Yoga Pose – Ustra Bala Asana
j. Leg raises like cycling and rotations
k. Half spinal twist Yoga Pose – Ardh Matseyndra Asana
- Grounding Chakra Meditation & Vibration Healing: Managing the specific chakra & the thoughts through specific Meditation and chanting routines
- Self-Inquiry "Vichara" through Journal Keeping: Vichara literally means to think, to contemplate, to analyze or to introspect.
- Moola Bandha: This Chakra Balancing and Healing Therapy is also known as the Keegel Routine and Pelvic Management Therapy.
- Body Alignment: Understanding and working on "Tensegrity" (Geometric Structure) of the human body brings in Body Balance.
- Emotions & Mind Management: The sessions of Emotions & Mind Management, when consciously practiced, helps clear energies and makes you feel grounded, secure, joyous and physically balanced.
- Pranayama/Yoga Breathing: Kapal Bhatti and Abdominal Breathing with awareness around 7cm (3 inches) below the Navel/Manipura Chakra
Balancing the Second chakra can help produce positive energies and ensure a healthy, harmonious and balanced individual with creative and artistic expression.
The Sacral Chakra once free flowing will help you feel secure, self-accepting and forgiving and you will experience the following:
1. Strong will power, self confidence, articulate expression and self-acceptance
2. Open mindedness and honesty
5. Purposeful in life
6. Balanced in all spiritual and personal growth
7. Decisiveness and ready to make healthy choices and take calculated risks.
8. Freedom from unwarranted fear of known or unknown
9. Ability to easily take charge; never be a victim
10. Free from fear of rejection
11. Helps develop exemplary leadership skills
12. Adopt practicality in life
13. Infuse feelings of tranquility and inner harmony
14. Gain respect for the nature and emotions of others
15. Feeling of unity with the rest of humanity
16. Responsible, reliable, spontaneity
17. Cheerful, sense of humour
Sacral chakra relates to fulfilling your need to have the freedom to be creative and the ability to go with the flow.
And this is only the beginning. As you practice more, your life will unfold energy, joy and divine abundance in every aspect of your life.