Anahata Chakra is the awakening state that takes the practitioner beyond the “trying state” to a life of peaceful co-existence, mind is still & peaceful, emotions are balanced and all the expressions are compassion driven.
The Anahata Chakra is the center of the chakra system, and is the bridge between the lower three physical & emotional centers and the higher three mental and spiritual centers. This is where best of both “worlds” integrate thus facilitating the healing and transformation of yourself and others.
Anahata Chakra is also known as The Heart Centre Chakra
Associated Zodiac Sign: Aquarius, Gemini and Libra.
See if you identify with any of the following?
1. Do you have the ability of letting go of controlling everything and letting a balance develop between intellect and your feelings?
2. Do you practice true forgiveness by seeing your own faults?
3. Can you differentiate between ‘ego-mind’ and ‘spirit-mind’ decision-making?
4. Do you carry a lot of sadness, pent up grief and emotional wounds in your heart that you don’t want to accept and look at?
5. Do you withheld love and have a shielded heart?
6. Do you have a fear of intimacy and relationships?
7. Are you non-appreciative, critical, judgmental and bitter?
8. Are you intolerant of any imperfections?
9. Do you, almost always, questioning the existence of love?
10. Do you think you can be passive aggression, jealous, demanding and possessive?
11. Are you co-dependent and have poor relationship boundaries?
12. Are you perceived as overly sacrificing?
13. Are you affected with health issues related to circulation, vascular, respiration and immune system
14. Are you affected with health issues related to disorders associated with lungs, chest and arms?
15. Do you, from time to time, suffer with issues like asthma and allergies?
16. Do you hold stress in the shoulder blades? Do your shoulders hurt?
17. Do you, from time to time, suffer with health issues like toxicity and sluggish lymphatic flow?
All these issues could be related to an imbalance in your Anahata Chakra
As the Anahata Chakra is the connecting chakra, it is the most important energy center in the system and is the hub of life physically and spiritually. It is vital to maintain balance in this chakra as it is here that best of both the worlds meet, facilitating the healing of your self and others.
Evolution Stage: 4 to 7 years.
Development issues: 21 to 28 years.
This chakra develops between the age of 21-28 when most adults are dating, interacting and opening their heart to a partner or society at large. To know more about Chakra imbalance associated ailments… Read on
Anahata Chakra Balancing, Healing and Meditation therapies
1. Bhakti Yoga
3. Codependency work.
4. Forgiveness, inner child work.
5. Breathing exercise. Prana yoga.
6. Hasya Yoga.