Chakra Healing Centres, Teacher Training Courses (TTCs) and Retreats in Rishikesh, India
It is astonishing to find the level of knowledge which ancient sages and yogis possessed related to body, mind and soul and their inter-relationship. One of the concepts of energy fields within the body is that of chakras, or ‘circular rings’, of energy. At Rishikesh Chakra healing centers, you know all about these chakras, their importance for the body and how can these be activated for disease-free living.
Types of Chakras
Chakras are energy centres or portals in the energy field. On the thought mind level, chakra can be termed as a theory in psychology comprising a seven-tier model of human needs and on the physical plane, each chakra corresponds to specific glands, organs and facets of ones being. They play an important role in the health of ones energy systems, including the physical body.
To know more about our understanding of Chakra, please go to…
The chakra teacher training centers in Rishikesh will make you abreast with the association and relevance of these chakras, besides practicing the methods used to activate these chakras. So, what are these seven chakras? These are mentioned below in order of their position from bottom to top…
1. Muladhara – Associated with reproductive glands. It governs back, feet, hips, spine and legs. This chakra is related to gonads in males and is connected to the adrenalin gland just at top of the kidneys. The chakra focuses on the basic necessities of life. For more…
2. Svadhistana – It governs sexual organs, lower intestine, bladder and bowel. Ovaries and testicles are the connecting glands. This chakra is the centre of emotional energy and If the chakra energy remains sluggish, kundalini energy tends to get blocked again and again. For more…
3. Mani Pura -This is also called the naval chakra. It governs upper spine, upper back, upper intestines and the stomach. Its connecting gland is pancreas. Manipura ‘the fire centre’ chakra connects with EGO, the trappings of too much ‘I’ and the life beyond it. For more…
4. Anahata – Also called the Heart Chakra, it is associated with circulatory system and thymus gland. It governs heart, lungs, circulation and blood. Its connecting gland is thymus which produces lymphocytes. Anahata Chakra helps to go beyond the trappings, helps explore ones true identity. For more…
5. Vishuda – This is called Throat Chakra and is associated with thyroid gland and respiratory system. It governs mouth, thyroid, teeth, jaw, tongue and throat. This chakra opens up the channels of clear vocal expression thereby enhancing communication. For more…
6. Ajna – Just as Lord Shiva had a third eye at the center of forehead, between the two eyes, this is also called a Third Eye Chakra. It is associated with pituitary gland, skull, eyes, brain, nervous system and the five senses. This gland in responsible for intuition and our ability to self-visualise. For more…
7. Sahasrara – The Crown Chakra is associated with Pineal gland. This governs the central nervous system from the top of spinal cord, brain stem, nerves and pain center. Sahasrara chakra helps to realise Infinite Reality, helps to go beyond the trappings of the other six chakra. For more…
Methods of activation of chakra
The centers offering chakra healing courses teach the methods of activating these. These methods need to be practiced regularly and with complete focus in order to achieve the state of activation of each of these chakras.
The methods invariably involve asanas of Hatha Yoga, meditation, pranayama, cleansing of body (kriyas), mantra and tantra. The chakra healing classes in Rishikesh will make you practice all of these during the duration of course.
We have listed some of the most popular centers providing Chakra therapy and teaching sessions in Rishikesh. Some of the courses are certificate courses which will entitle you to be a teacher and teach these methods to your students. Do check these centers here…
1/5. Haritha Yogshala
Situated in the cool environs of Rishikesh, Haritha Yogshala attracts people for its teacher training courses in ancient Indian disciplines of wellness. It offers residential programs for learners providing them simple accommodation and delicious meals along with other basic amenities. Among its courses is the course of Chakra Healing.
Called by name of “7 chakras healing teacher training course”, it is a certified course of 5 days which enables the teachers to activate the seven chakras in their body. The activation of chakras is done using various yoga, meditation and breathing techniques and the energy is generated which moves from the lowest part of spine to reach the highest level in the head. The flow of energy can be detected and directed by the healer by feeling the flow of energy through the spine. The blockages in the path of flow of energy are gradually removed in order for energy to flow unhindered.
For more on course details and chakra healing method, please visit…
|Address||Near Parmarth Niketan Ashram, Swargashram Area, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249304. India|
|Phone No||+91-9105888020, 9105888021|
2/5. Rishi Yogis Yogshala
Rishikesh is known for wellness trainings using the natural ways of ancient Indian practices. Rishi Yogis Yogshala is one of the leading training schools that impart courses in these ancient disciplines. Among these courses one course of particular importance. This is Intensive Chakra Sadhana Retreat which is of 10 days duration. The course is meant for those trainers who have completed the Kundalini course offered by the center.
The chakra healing course is designed to impart practical and theoretical lessons in this practice. It uses an integrated approach of different disciplines, such as asanas of Hatha Yoga, chakra breath-work, Kundalini kriya and mudras. A clear understanding of energy flows within the body is provided and how chakras have a healing effect is practically demonstrated.
|Address||Hari Krishna Guest House|
Upper Tapovan Inter college Road, near Open Mic Cafe, Laxman Jhula, Rishikesh
|Phone No||+91-9897841990; 074093 02476|
3/5. Buddha Hall
If you are looking for an expert person who can give you authentic and correct information about the Chakra healing practice in Rishikesh, then you shall consider visiting the Rishikesh center of Buddha Hall. This is a holistic healing and teaching centers focused essentially on energy healing practices, such as Chakra, Kundalini and Reiki. However, the yoga, meditation, hypnotherapy and tarot card reading are also practiced.
There are two chakra healing courses or sessions offered by Buddha Hall. The first session is of Chakra reading in which help is extended to find out the state of 7 major chakras, whether these are balanced or unbalanced, or, overactive or underactive. This session also helps in finding out whether the energy movement is towards the masculine or feminine side and the nature of emotions which are stored in these chakras.
The second course or session is conducted by expert chakra healer, Ms Ushaji. This is of 60minute duration and is aimed at correcting the energy imbalances in chakras.
|Address||They oscillate between Dharamshala and Rishikesh.|
Contact directly for correct address.
|Phone No||91 7018028085;|
4/5. Dev OM Meditation & Happiness Commune
Dev OM is a reputed chakra healing and meditation center in Rishikesh. It offers the chakra therapy as well as a certified teacher training course (TTC) in chakra healing. The objective of the teacher training course is to make you an expert instructor capable of holding your own workshops and sessions in chakra healing. This is a 7 days residential program offered by the training school.
The instructor behind the course, Dev Om, is himself a experienced practitioner of not only chakra healing but also of yoga and meditation. The course also include a 3 day Chakra Dance and Cosmic Energy Meditation retreat.
The purpose of the course is to check and see the Aura, chakra cleansing and healing, dance meditation, chakra breath and removing emotional blockages.
To know more about the organization and the course of chakra healing in Rishikesh, please visit:
|Address||The Lily Resort, Balaknath Temple Road, Tapovan, Rishikesh, India|
|Phone No||+91 7011604833 / 9971608310|
5/5. Yoga Sutra Foundation
If you are fascinated by the thought of the 7 chakra awakening and want to learn the method following which this can be done, then Rishikesh is one of the best places to visit. Yoga Sutra Foundation, a noted teacher training center in Rishikesh, also offers a course in 7 chakras healing training. It was founded by Deepak Prajapati who believes in healing using the methods of yantra, tantra and mantra.
The 7 Chakras Course offered by Yoga Sutra Foundation is a way to improve the energy flow by removing blockages, giving a feeling of immense joy and peace. The energy associated with these seven chakras is said to take the consciousness from biological to spiritual and conjoins body, mind and soul.
The energy flow works to heal at cellular level which is true and real healing. This healing formed the basis of ancient Indian healing systems. Chakra healing works precisely at this level.
|Address||Hari Palace, Jonk, Swarg Ashram, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249304|
|Phone No||+91 9758658686|