Heart Chakra Balancing, Meditation, Healing
Heart chakra balancing, meditation, healing therapies help to maintain a natural rhythm and balance in ones energy system…
Heart Chakra is the fourth chakra in the human consciousness hierarchy, makes us believe that we all are connected with each other with a web of relationships, extended even beyond possibilities of life, as we see it. It has the symbol of 12 petal rosette which encloses two interlaced equilateral triangles. It has green colour.
The Heart centre chakra is also known as Anahata chakra
The Anahata chakra is the center of the chakra system, and is the bridge between the lower three physical & emotional centers and the higher three mental and spiritual centers. This is where best of both “worlds” integrate thus facilitating the healing and transformation of yourself and others.
Associated Zodiac Sign: Aquarius, Gemini and Libra.
Operating Principle: The right to love and be loved … To BE.
Goals: Openness, Flow.
You have Heart or Anahata Chakra imbalance, if you resonate with these questions…
1. Are you intolerant of any imperfections?
2. Are you perceived as overly sacrificing?
3. Do you withheld love and have a shielded heart?
4. Do you have a fear of intimacy and relationships?
5. Do you, almost always, questioning the existence of love?
6. Are you non-appreciative, critical, judgmental and bitter?
7. Do you practice true forgiveness by seeing your own faults?
8. Are you co-dependent and have poor relationship boundaries?
9. Do you hold stress in the shoulder blades? Do your shoulders hurt?
10. Do you, from time to time, suffer with issues like asthma and allergies?
11. Can you differentiate between ‘ego-mind’ and ‘spirit-mind’ decision-making?
12. Do you think you can be passive aggression, jealous, demanding and possessive?
13. Do you, from time to time, suffer with health issues like toxicity and sluggish lymphatic flow?
14. Are you affected with health issues related to disorders associated with lungs, chest and arms?
14. Are you affected with health issues related to circulation, vascular, respiration and immune system
15. Do you carry a lot of sadness, pent up grief and emotional wounds in your heart that you don’t want to accept and look at?
16. Do you have the ability of letting go of controlling everything and letting a balance develop between intellect and your feelings?
Heart or Anahata chakra activation, balancing, meditation, healing and therapies
At times, people are hurt in the past from different relationships like siblings, lovers, acquaintances etc. This instills and creates a feeling of anger, hatred, jealousy, and betrayal among them. In such cases, people usually opt for two things i.e. either they try to take revenge from the people who have hurt them or they cut themselves off from the world, thereby blocking their anahata chakra unknowingly. Chakra imbalances and ailments…
Heart Chakra, the fourth chakra, defies gravity thereby finding the right balance is of utmost importance. A Balanced Anahata Chakra can help the lower three chakra and the upper three chakra to synergise, helping them vibrate to their natural frequencies. The 7 Chakras…
Evolution Stage: 4 to 7 years.
Development issues: 21 to 28 years.
This chakra develops between the age of 21-28 when most adults are dating, interacting and opening their heart to a partner or society at large.
Heart Chakra Healing takes root only when ones emotions are balanced and all the expressions are compassion driven. Following are some of the Solar Plexus Chakra healing techniques and therapies….
Heart Chakra Balancing and Healing With Yoga Asanas
Ongoing practice of specified Anahata Chakra Asana work on the internal organs, hormone-secreting endocrine gland and the associated Body parts:
1. Swan (Kapotasana).
2. Inverted Boat (Navasana).
3. Knee to chest (Apanasana).
4. The Fish pose (Matsyasana).
5. The Gate pose (Parighasana).
6. The Camel pose (Ustrasana).
7. The Bow pose (Dhanurasana).
8. The Cow pose (Gomukhasana).
9. Bridge pose (Setu Bandhasana).
10. Wind-relieving pose (Pavanamuktasana).
11. Child’s pose (Shashankasana/Gharbasana).
12. The Cobra pose (Bhujangasana) and the variations.
13. The Triangle pose (Trikonasana) and the variations.
14. Lying down knee down twist, (Supta Matsyendrasana).
15. Head to knee – Standing forward bend (Paschimottanasana).
16. Knees to chest pose (Apanasana)… knees apart/ can be practiced with variations like hands on the shin with knees and feet apart, parallel to each other.
2. Chakra activating Pranayama
Agni Saar and Anuloma Viloma (the mind balancing alternate nostril breathing) are a few of the techniques of correct breathing exercises that help in removing blockages, activating the prana flow; free flow of Prana.
3. Heart Chakra or Anahata Chakra Meditation
Anahata chakra meditation is known as Compassion Meditation. It is a meditation technique thats helps to release the blocked fear; to express the SELF.
Anahata chakra healing mantra is: Experience the inflow of fresh energy from the ether and say on, “I’ve absolute admiration for my world” and “I share absolute love with the self and one and all”.
4. Self inquiry ‘vicharna’ through journal keeping
As the Anahata chakra is the connecting chakra, it is the most important energy center in the system and is the hub of life physically and spiritually. It is vital to maintain balance in this chakra as it is here that best of both the worlds meet, facilitating the healing of the self and others.
Journalising is the truest way to understand the way one works and change what needs changing. Vichara literally means to think, to contemplate, to analyze or to introspect. Journal Writing…
5. Emotions and mind management
Anahata Chakra is the awakening state that takes the practitioner beyond the “trying state” to a life of peaceful co-existence, mind is still & peaceful, emotions are balanced and all the expressions are compassion driven.
Practice of emotions and thought release, when consciously practiced, help overcome mental blockages and pain. Vicharna, Thought Release, Affirmations and Mind Reboot can help with Heart Chakra Healing and its activation.
6. Beneficial foods
Vegetables, all green coloured foods.
7. Color vibration
Green. The Color that soothes and revitalises the nerves.
The imbalanced Heart or Anahata chakra doesn’t let you ask the bigger questions like… Who am I? What is my bigger purpose?
The Heart chakra once balanced will help you feel secure and grounded and you will experience the following…
1. Positive neutrality.
2. Harmony with nature.
3. Calm and does not perceive stress.
4. Thought and idea creators, intellect.
5. Love in the heart for others and self.
6. Accepts there is no perfection in mind or body.
7. Loves self completely and pain free day-to-day living.
8. Love is light, never smothering, clingy, heavy or painful.
9. Responsible for self, non-self piteous, No martyr syndrome.
19. Acceptance that all is as it should be, harmonious relationship.
11. Compassionate, loving, self-loving, empathetic, peaceful, balanced.
12. Opening the Life to a balanced living; integration of the mind, body and spirit.
13. Acceptance and understanding of circumstances, people and situations rather than angst or bitterness.
Physical properties of the Heart chakra
Physical location – Chest, heart or cardiac plexus is the location of Heart Chakra.
Related body parts – Respiration, circulation, immune system, heart and circulatory system, lungs, bronchial tubes, shoulders and arms, diaphragm, thymus gland, the immune system, the skin, the upper back.
Gland association – THYMUS GLAND.
Hormones associated – Thymosins, lymphocytes (white blood cells).
Nervous plexus – Pulmonary Plexus.
Cognitive sense/Jnana Indri – Touch.
Cognitive sense/Jnana Indri – Touch.
Please consult an chakra healing facilitator to understand the Anahata chakra imbalance symptoms and the balancing techniques and therapies.