Root Chakra Balancing, Meditation, Grounding and Healing therapies that can help overcome imbalance of the inner stability energy system.
Root Chakra helps to create a proper foundation for the other six Chakras. One can only move on the path of ascension only when the basic needs of Survival are met.
Goals – Stability, Grounding, Prosperity, Right livelihood, Physical health.
Operating Principles – Gravity. The right to… To HAVE.
Root / Muladhara Chakra Balancing, Meditation, Grounding and Healing Therapies
Chakra Yoga Asana – Ongoing practice of specified Yoga Asana can have a healing effect on the internal organs, hormone-secreting endocrine gland and the associated Body parts.
1. Savasana (The Corpse pose).
2. Happy child pose
3. Bridge pose (Setu Bandh asana).
4. Knees to chest pose (Apan asana)… Knees apart/ can be practiced with variations like hands on the shin with knees and feet apart, parallel to each other. Wind-relieving pose (Pavanamukt asana).
5. Leg stretches/lifts with knees bend/variation being knees straight.
6. Head to knee poses (Janu Sirsha asana and Paschimottana asana).
7. Spinal roll on the ground or standing up.
8. Sideways rolls (sideways roll/variation is hands clasped around the shin and/or on the ground, 180 degree apart.
9. Half and full locust (Shalabh asana).
10. Child’s pose (Shashank asana/Gharb asana).
11. Downward Dog (Ardho Mukha Svanasana).
12. Squat. Variations being squats starting from the frog pose, the hands on the ground.
13. Open leg standing forward bend (Prasarita Padottan asana). Variations with knees slightly bend, continuous flow in the woodchoppers pose.
14. Separate leg forward fold pose (Parsvottan asana).
15. Chair pose (Utkat asana) and its variations.
16. The Garland pose (Mala asana).
17. Tree pose (Vriksh asana).
18. Mountain pose (Tadasana).
19. Warrior I (Virabhadra asana).
20. Sukhasana (cross legged sitting pose).
21. Vajrasana/Supta Vajra asana (lying back on heels).
22. Titliasana and the variations. Butt bounce and roll, Knee lifts with breath.
Self inquiry ‘Vicharna’ through Journal keeping – Vichara literally means to think, to contemplate, to analyze or to introspect.
Moola Bandha – This Root Chakra Balancing and Healing Therapy is also known as Keegel practice and Pelvic Management Therapy.
Body Alignment – Understanding and practice on “Tensegrity” (Geometric Structure) of the human body brings in Body Balance.
Emotions and Mind Management – The sessions of emotions and thoughs release, when consciously practiced, helps clear energies and you feel grounded, secure, joyous and physically balanced.
Pranayama/Yogic Breathing – Kapalbhati is the Pranayama technique of balancing the Breath for the Root / Base Chakra.
Food Therapy – Protein, Minerals, Root vegetables, Red coloured food like tomatoes, beetroots, strawberries etc.
Color Vibration – Red. The color Red is the color of physical energy, passion, courage, power, will, and desire.
The Root chakra will remain imbalanced if one is NOT comfortable in ones LIFE GOALS namely stability, financial security, right livelihood and optimized physical health.
Imbalanced Root Chakra once balanced will help feel secure and grounded and you will experience
1. A sense of safety and security for yourself and family.
2. Stability in everyday life.
4. A sense of belonging and oneness amongst family and friends.
5. Improvement in organizational skills.
6. Connected and grounded.
7. Prosperity in most aspects of life.
8. Rise in self-esteem and self-respect.
9. Ability to relax and enjoy the present.
10. Trust in Divinity.
11. Sense of trust and a brighter worldview.
Physical properties of Root Chakra
Physical Location – Perineum, base of the spine; between anus and genitals.
Related Body Parts – Spine, Nails, Teeth. Legs and feet, Skeletal system, Lymph system, Elimination system, Immune system, Bones & bone marrow, rectum, large intestine, sciatica nerve.
Gland Association – Adrenal Gland
Hormones Associated – Aldosterone, cortisol, DHEA, adrenaline, norepinephrine
Nervous Plexus – Coccygeal plexus
Cognitive Sense/Jnana Indri – Smell