Root Chakra… Mula (Roots) and Adhara (base) Chakra is the evolution point, from the animal to the spiritual human potentiality state.
Mooladhara ‘Root’ Chakra is the most critical point in ones energy system and if not balanced, the physical entity collapses and transforms into a zombie like state.
Beliefs associated with material aspects necessary for survival, like money, food, shelter, physical safety and security etc. are linked to our Muladhara, also known as the Root Chakra.
Associated Zodiac Signs: Capricorn, Virgo and Taurus.
Test if you identify with any of the following?
1. Do you have a compulsive need to provide for your family and the people around you?
2. Do feel the burden of financial insecurities constantly?
3. Have you turned into a workaholic?
4. Do you have feelings of being disconnected from the root or feel off center?
5. Do you feel a need to avoid intimacy?
6. Do you have a tendency to be overly rule bound and need to control?
7. Are you prone to immune-related disorders, skin problems and a general lack of energy?
8. Are you prone to Colon disorders, including irritable bowel syndrome and Crohn’s disease.
9. Do you have problems of constipation, piles?
10. Do you suffer from weight issues?
11. Do you have physical issues like lower back pain, herniated discs, spinal issues and sciatica?
12. Do you suffer from varicose veins problem?
13. Are you suffering from knee problem and body pain?
14. Are you suffering from pains like fibromyalgia, pain in the muscles, ligaments and other connective tissue?
All these issues could be related to an imbalance in your Root ‘Muladhara’ Chakra
Root ‘Muladhara’ Chakra is the point of our connection with the physical world. Balancing the energies of this chakra is fundamental to our very existence.
Evolution Stage: Womb to 12 months
Development Stage: 0 – 7 years.
Early childhood traumas like abuse, abandonment, parental loss and early relationship with the parent/s and/or lack of money affect the sense of safety and belongingness in the world.
Balancing, Meditation & Healing therapies for Root ‘Muladhara’ Chakra
1. Hatha Yoga
2. Hasya Yoga
3. Movement therapy. Physical activity to reconnect with the body.
4. Massage, physical touch.
5. Address childhood relations.