Sacral Chakra Meditation, Healing, Balancing, Unblocking therapies help opening and balancing ones emotions energy system.
Sacral Chakra; second chakra in the human consciousness hierarchy, manages the quality of relationship with self and others. A balanced sacral chakra can help to experience life in an healthy manner.
Associated Zodiac Signs: Pisces, Cancer and Scorpio.
Operating Principle: The right to… To Feel EMOTIONS.
Goals: Fluidity, Pleasure, Relaxation, Relationship, Emotional Stability.
Sacral/ Swadhisthana Chakra Balancing, Meditation, Healing techniques and therapies
The Sacral chakra, also called the Swadhisthana Chakra, is linked to our memories, emotions, information, tolerance, forgiveness and how we relate to other people. The Sacral/ Swadhisthana Chakra can get imbalanced if we hold on to emotions and relationship toxins and burdens. The Sacral/ Swadhisthana Chakra imbalance can cause various problems like anxiety, fear, codependency and body imbalances. Chakra imbalances and ailments…
Being the centre of emotions processing, Sacral/ Swadhisthana Chakra Balancing is most important as only a stable and Balanced Sacral Chakra can help the higher Chakra to vibrate in their potential frequency. The 7 Chakras…
Sacral Chakra Healing takes root only when one is able to cleanse the way one thinks and reacts or responds to stimuli.
Following are some of the Sacral Chakra healing techniques and therapies…
Sacral/ Swadhisthana Chakra Yoga Asana – Ongoing practice of specified Swadhisthana Chakra Asana work on the internal organs, hormone-secreting endocrine gland and the associated Body parts on the physical plane and pranic and chakra energy in the mind space.
1. Bridge pose (Setu Bandhasana)
2. Cat Yoga Pose – Marjari Asana
3. Cobra Yoga Pose – Bhujang Asana
4. Butterfly Yoga Pose – Titali Asana
5. Leg raises like cycling and rotations
6. Camel Yoga Pose – Ustra Bala Asana
7. Cobblers Yoga Pose – Baddha Kona Asana
8. Happy child Yoga Pose – Ananda Bala Asana
9. Pigeon Yoga Pose – Eka Pada Rajakapota Asana
10. Half spinal twist Yoga Pose – Ardh Matseyndra Asana
11. Triangle Yoga Pose – Trikona Asana (sitting and standing triangle Asana)
12. Knee down twist/Spinal twist (Supta Matsyendrasana) – Sitting and lying down.
13. Goddess pose/Charlie squats. (Supta Baddha Konasana) – Sitting and lying down.
Self inquiry ‘Vicharna’ through Journal keeping – The subconscious mind processes around 90% of our thoughts and determines what happens in our life. These thoughts, beliefs and the resultant emotions can be our greatest assets, or worst liabilities! They either help us move forward or stagnate. Sacral Chakra holds these emotions pattern.
The Sacral energy centre can be healed and balanced by contemplation, analysis, introspection and ‘Emotions’ course correction. Journal Writing…
Sacral/ Swadhisthana Chakra Healing Meditation – Swadhisthana Chakra Meditation is known as Expression Meditation. It is a Meditation technique thats helps to express the SELF.
Swadhisthana Chakra Healing Mantra is: Let this orange glow remove all the stress and discomfort you have in life. I am radiant, well adjusted and strong and enjoy healthy relationships.
Moola Bandha for Sacral/ Swadhisthana Chakra – Moola Bandha, Keegel Routine and Pelvic Management Therapy help in unblocking and opening any stuck emotions and energy.
Body Alignment – Understanding and working on “Tensegrity” (Geometric Structure) of the human body brings in Body Balance.
Emotions and Mind Management – Each one of us has an inner guidance system to assist us to move forward, to bring forth our inner wisdom to transform these, sometimes stagnant old patterns. Everything we experience can be turned to good.
Being the Chakra associated with ones emotions, the sessions of emotions and though release, when consciously practiced, helps to centre and clear energies so that you feel secure, joyous and emotionally balanced. Vicharna, Thought Release, Affirmations and Mind Reboot can help with Sacral Chakra Healing and its activation.
Chakra activating Pranayama/ Yoga Breathing – Kapal Bhatti and Abdominal Breathing with awareness around 7cm (3 inches) below the Navel/Manipura Chakra helps in unblocking and opening the second chakra energy potential.
Food Therapy – Carbohydrates and Fibre.
Color Vibration – Orange. The Color of creativity and feelings.
This Second Chakra remains imbalanced if one is not comfortable in ones Emotions, Desires, Relationship, Childhood, Self Indulgence and Self Respect.
Imbalanced Sacral Chakra activation and its resultant balance will help feel secure, self accepting, forgiving and will help you feel…
1. Purposeful in life
2. Adopt practicality in life
3. Free from fear of rejection
4. Cheerful. Sense of humour
5. Responsible, reliable, spontaneity
6. Feeling of unity with the rest of humanity
7. Helps develop exemplary leadership skills
8. Balanced in all spiritual and personal growth
9. Ability to easily take charge; never be a victim
10. Infuse feelings of tranquility and inner harmony
11. Gain respect for the nature and emotions of others
12. Open mindedness, Intuitiveness and Determination
13. Freedom from unwarranted fear of known or unknown
14. Decisiveness and ready to make healthy choices and take calculated risks
15. Strong will power, self confidence, articulate expression and self-acceptance
Physical properties of Sacral Chakra
Physical Location – Pelvic Area. Around the Pubic Bone.
Gland association – Gonad, Ovaries.
Hormones – Testosterone, estrogen, estradiol and progesterone.
Nervous plexus – Sacral Plexus.
Body system association – Reproduction organs, pelvis, kidneys, appendix, bladder, prostate, hip area, large intestine and the lymphatic system.
Bandha – PC muscle pumps like the Keegel routine.
Please consult an chakra healing facilitator to understand the Sacral Chakra imbalance symptoms and the Balancing techniques and therapies.