Sacral Chakra Balancing, Meditation, Healing
Sacral chakra meditation, healing, balancing, unblocking therapies help opening and balancing ones emotions energy system. Its activation helps in Kundalini awakening.
Sacral Chakra is the Second Chakra in the human consciousness hierarchy and is also called as Swadhisthana Chakra. Swadhisthana literally means Swa (one’s own) and Adhisthana (the place of residence) is what this chakra actually is. It manages the quality of relationship with self and others. A balanced sacral chakra can help to experience life in an healthy manner. It is represented by Orange colour and has the symbol of water and crescent moon. It is depicted as six petals of lotus.
Sacral chakra is also known as Swadhisthana ‘Svadhishthana’ chakra- The seat of Kundalini potentiality
Swadhisthana chakra is the storehouse of all life impressions thereby influences emotions, intimacy, self-confidence, sociability, free movement and it is here, due to past mental impressions (perceptions and experiences), kundalini energy tends to get blocked again and again.
Associated Zodiac Signs: Pisces, Cancer and Scorpio.
Operating Principle: The right to… To Feel EMOTIONS.
Goals: Fluidity, Pleasure, Relaxation, Relationship, Emotional Stability.
You have sacral chakra imbalance, if you resonate with these questions…
1. Do you stand up for yourself?
2. Do you suffer from Ob/gyn problems?
3. Are you possessive and opinionated?
4. Do you relate to obsessive attachment?
5. Do you see a potential crisis in everything?
6. Do you suffer with a recurring lower back pain?
7. Do you lack the focus on what you want in life?
8. Do you, from time to time, feel unworthy and worthless?
9. Do you feel you give your power away to get something in return?
10. Do you have guilt, shame, anger and judgmental towards the past?
11. Are you a codependent? Do you derive pleasure by making others happy?
12. Are you afflicted with problems of reproductive organs and of the urinary system?
13. Do you have poor relationship skills – inadequacy to share emotions or to be intimate?
Swadhisthana chakra balancing, meditation, healing techniques and therapies
The Sacral chakra, also called the Swadhisthana chakra, is linked to our memories, emotions and how we relate to other people. The Sacral or Swadhisthana chakra can get imbalanced if we hold on to emotions and relationship toxins and burdens. Its imbalance can cause various problems like anxiety, fear, codependency and body imbalances. Chakra imbalances and ailments…
Being the centre of emotions processing, Sacral/ Swadhisthana chakra balancing is most important as only a stable and balanced sacral chakra can help the higher chakra to vibrate in their potential frequency. The 7 Chakras…
Evolution Stage: 6 to 24 months
Development Stage: 7 and 14 years.
This period belongs to the development of self-esteem and self-image and any rejection, criticism, feelings being invalidated, neglected, needs for love go unmet, the emotional self feels unsafe.
Any imbalance at this stage of life leads to stifling the ebb and flow of emotional selves and can lead to depression, martyrdom and codependency as an adult, obsession about others needs and neglecting your own.
Sacral Chakra Healing takes root only when one is able to cleanse the way one thinks and reacts or responds to stimuli. Following are some of the Sacral Chakra activation and healing techniques-
1. Sacral chakra yoga asanas
Ongoing practice of specified Swadhisthana chakra asana work on the internal organs, hormone-secreting endocrine gland and the associated body parts on the physical plane and pranic and chakra energy in the mind space.
1. Bridge pose (Setu Bandhasana)
2. Cat Yoga Pose – Marjari Asana
3. Cobra Yoga Pose – Bhujang Asana
4. Butterfly Yoga Pose – Titli Asana
5. Leg raises like cycling and rotations
6. Camel Yoga Pose – Ustra Bala Asana
7. Cobblers Yoga Pose – Baddha Kona Asana
8. Happy child Yoga Pose – Ananda Bala Asana
9. Pigeon Yoga Pose – Eka Pada Rajakapota Asana
10. Half spinal twist Yoga Pose – Ardh Matseyndra Asana
11. Triangle Yoga Pose – Trikona Asana (sitting and standing triangle Asana)
12. Knee down twist/Spinal twist (Supta Matsyendrasana) – Sitting and lying down.
13. Goddess pose/Charlie squats. (Supta Baddha Konasana) – Sitting and lying down.
2. Self inquiry ‘Vicharna’ through journal keeping
The subconscious mind processes around 90% of our thoughts and determines what happens in our life. These thoughts, beliefs and the resultant emotions can be our greatest assets, or worst liabilities! They either help us move forward or stagnate. Sacral chakra holds these emotions pattern.
Seat of Kundalini potentiality, people with balanced second chakra are creative beings and they express themselves through painting, sewing, cooking and other internal creative expressions. However in case of imbalance they might do this for outer approval.
Being water, they can flow and adapt. That is their biggest strength and lack of this awareness may become their biggest weakness too.
The Sacral energy centre can be healed and balanced by contemplation, analysis, introspection and ’emotions’ course correction. Journal Writing…
3. Sacral or Swadhisthana Chakra Healing Meditation and Mantra
Swadhisthana Chakra Meditation is known as Expression Meditation. It is a meditation technique that helps to express the SELF.
Swadhisthana Chakra Healing Mantra is: Let this orange glow remove all the stress and discomfort you have in life. I am radiant, well adjusted and strong and enjoy healthy relationships.
4. Moola bandha for sacral chakra
Moola Bandha, Keegel Routine and Pelvic Management Therapy help in unblocking and opening any stuck emotions and energy.
5. Body alignment
Understanding and working on “Tensegrity” (Geometric Structure) of the human body brings in Body Balance.
6. Emotions and mind management
Each one of us has an inner guidance system to assist us to move forward, to bring forth our inner wisdom to transform these, sometimes stagnant old patterns. Everything we experience can be turned to good.
Being the Chakra associated with ones emotions, the sessions of emotions and though release, when consciously practiced, helps to centre and clear energies so that you feel secure, joyous and emotionally balanced. Vicharna, Thought Release, Affirmations and Mind Reboot can help with Sacral Chakra Healing and its activation.
7. Sacral chakra activating pranayama
Kapal Bhatti and abdominal breathing pranayama with awareness around 7cm (3 inches) below the Navel/Manipura chakra helps in unblocking and opening the second chakra energy potential.
8. Food therapy
Carbohydrates and Fibre.
9. Color vibration
Orange. The Color of creativity and feelings.
This second chakra remains imbalanced if one is not comfortable in ones emotions, desires, relationship, childhood, self indulgence and self respect.
Sacral chakra activation and its resultant balance will help feel secure, self accepting, forgiving and will help you feel…
1. Purposeful in life
2. Adopt practicality in life
3. Free from fear of rejection
4. Cheerful. Sense of humour
5. Responsible, reliable, spontaneity
6. Feeling of unity with the rest of humanity
7. Helps develop exemplary leadership skills
8. Balanced in all spiritual and personal growth
9. Ability to easily take charge; never be a victim
10. Infuse feelings of tranquility and inner harmony
11. Gain respect for the nature and emotions of others
12. Open mindedness, Intuitiveness and Determination
13. Freedom from unwarranted fear of known or unknown
14. Decisiveness and ready to make healthy choices and take calculated risks
15. Strong will power, self confidence, articulate expression and self-acceptance
Physical Location – Sacral chakra location is in the Pelvic area. Around the Pubic bone.
Gland association – Gonad, Ovaries.
Hormones – Testosterone, estrogen, estradiol and progesterone.
Nervous plexus – Sacral Plexus.
Body system association – Reproduction organs, pelvis, kidneys, appendix, bladder, prostate, hip area, large intestine and the lymphatic system.
Cognitive Sense/Jnana Indri – Sound
Please consult an chakra healing facilitator to understand the sacral chakra imbalance symptoms and the balancing techniques and therapies…
Of late, a few teachers have started conducting yoga retreats, chakra emotions balancing retreats, chakra energy healing therapy courses, classes, lectures and workshops. Do attend wherever possible…