List of Sacral ‘Swadhisthana’ Chakra Unblocking, Meditation, Healing and Balancing therapies that can help in opening a balance in ones emotions energy system.
Sacral Chakra manages the quality of relationship with self and others; helps to experience life in an optimistic manner.
Goals – Fluidity, Pleasure and Relaxation.
Operating Principle – Attraction of opposites. The right to… To Feel EMOTIONS.
Sacral ‘Swadhisthana’ Chakra Unblocking, Balancing, Meditation and Healing Therapies
Chakra Yoga Asana – Working on the internal organs, hormone-secreting endocrine gland and the associated Body parts
1. Bridge pose (Setu Bandhasana).
2. Knee down twist/Spinal twist (Supta Matsyendrasana) – Sitting and lying down.
3. Goddess pose/Charlie squats. (Supta Baddha Konasana) – Sitting and lying down.
4. Cobra Yoga Pose – Bhujang Asana
5. Butterfly Yoga Pose – Titali Asana
6. Cat Yoga Pose – Marjari Asana
7. Triangle Yoga Pose – Trikona Asana (sitting and standing triangle Asana)
8. Pigeon Yoga Pose – Eka Pada Rajakapota Asana
9. Cobblers Yoga Pose – Baddha Kona Asana
10. Happy child Yoga Pose – Ananda Bala Asana
11. Camel Yoga Pose – Ustra Bala Asana
12. Leg raises like cycling and rotations
13. Half spinal twist Yoga Pose – Ardh Matseyndra Asana
Self inquiry ‘Vicharna’ through Journal keeping – The Sacral ‘Emotions’ energy centre can be healed and balanced by contemplation, analysis, introspection and ‘Emotions’ course correction.
Moola Bandha for Sacral/Swadhisthana Chakra – Moola Bandha, Keegel Routine and Pelvic Management Therapy help in unblocking and opening any stuck emotions and energy.
Body Alignment – Understanding and working on “Tensegrity” (Geometric Structure) of the human body brings in Body Balance.
Emotions and Mind Management – The sessions of emotions & though release, when consciously practiced, helps to centre and clear energies so that you feel secure, joyous and emotionally balanced.
Sacral/Swadhisthana Chakra activating Pranayama/Yoga Breathing – Kapal Bhatti and Abdominal Breathing with awareness around 7cm (3 inches) below the Navel/Manipura Chakra helps in unblocking and opening the associated energy centre.
Food Therapy – Carbohydrates and Fibre.
Color Vibration – Orange. The Color of creativity and feelings.
The Sacral ‘emotions’ chakra will remain imbalanced if one is NOT comfortable in ones Emotions, Desires, Relationship, Childhood, Self Indulgence and Respect.
Unblocking the Sacral Chakra will help you feel secure, self-accepting, forgiving and will help you feel
1. Strong will power, self confidence, articulate expression and self-acceptance
2. Open mindedness, Intuitiveness and Determination
3. Purposeful in life
4. Balanced in all spiritual and personal growth
5. Decisiveness and ready to make healthy choices and take calculated risks.
6. Freedom from unwarranted fear of known or unknown
7. Ability to easily take charge; never be a victim
8. Free from fear of rejection
9. Helps develop exemplary leadership skills
10. Adopt practicality in life
11. Infuse feelings of tranquility and inner harmony
12. Gain respect for the nature and emotions of others
13. Feeling of unity with the rest of humanity
14. Responsible, reliable, spontaneity
15. Cheerful. Sense of humour
Physical properties of Sacral Chakra
Physical Location – Perineum, base of the spine; between anus and genitals.
Gland association – GONDAS, OVARIES.
Hormones – Testosterone, estrogen, estradiol and progesterone.
Nervous plexus – Sacral Plexus.
Body system association – Reproduction organs, pelvis, kidneys, appendix, bladder, prostate, hip area, large intestine and the lymphatic system.
Bandha – PC muscle pumps like the Keegel routine.