Crown Chakra… The Master Chakra. Every element of all the Chakra is here… We are all One… ‘The Infinite Reality’.
The person centered in Crown chakra will know the unknown and be conscious of the infinite and will have experienced a reality beyond the realm of the senses. This chakra is the path of Jnana and karma yoga; the selfless service to the mankind.
We master our own self when making a difference becomes a way of life, and we embrace the concept of self-less service.
Identity: Thought, Wisdom – To Know ‘Aham Brahmm Asmi’
Universal Consciousness, Self-Realisation, Self Knowledge
Do you identify with any of these?
1. Do you feel a higher power governing life?
2. Do you feel inspired, open to new ideas?
3. Do you feel confused or depressed?
4. Are you in a state of meditation almost always?
5. Are you thankful to universe for all that you are?
6. Are you a religious extremist?
7. Are you a Spiritual cynic? Do you believe that the human condition is all there is?
8. Do you over-intellectualization?
9. Are you a spiritual addict?
10. Are your beliefs turning rigid?
11. Do you catch yourself dominating others?
12. Have you become sensitive to light, sound and other environmental factors?
Development Stage: Throughout life
When the Crown Chakra is balanced:
1. You feel a universal connect and self-consciousness.
2. You feel peace, contentment and acceptance in everything.
3. You develop an ability to stop thinking – a no mind state.
4. You develop a sense of oneness; “one is all and all is one”.
5. You develop an ability to enjoy physical pleasures without becoming addicted.
6. You can see beyond the sensory illusion and perceptions.
7. You become wise, open-minded and develop wisdom.
8. You develop a faith beyond what is physically sensed.
Healing therapy for Crown Chakra:
1. Jnana Yoga.
2. Karma Yoga, selfless service to mankind.
3. Re-establish physical, emotional and the spirit connect.
5. Examine belief systems.
Physical Properties of Crown Chakra:
Physical location – The crown of the skull.
Gland association – PINEAL GLAND.
Hormones – Melatonin, human growth hormone, oxytocin.
Nervous plexus – Brain, Cerebral plexus.
Body system association – Nervous system.