Ajna Chakra… The Triveni Center of three main Nadis – Ida, Pingla and Sushumna
Ajna Chakra is the point where one has moved away from identifiable bodies or sheaths to the awareness of ones place in the universe. Ajna Chakra is the point of the 6th sense (the perceiver) intuition, understanding and self-realization.
Test if you identify with any of the following?
1. Do you and can you trust your intuition?
2. Do you and can you let your imagination soar and visualize?
3. Do you constantly justify and give reasons for acting without love?
4. Do you have the “insight” as to what’s happening in any situation?
5. Do you have difficulty concentrating?
6. Are you unwillingness to see the truth? Are you close minded?
7. Do you, from time to time, feel stuck “in the head”?
8. Do you have trouble accepting intuition?
9. Are you skeptical, critical and judgmental?
10. Are you completely left-brain logical thinking individual?
11. Do you over intellectualize?
12. Do you have a constant worry – always expecting worst outcome.
13. Do you, almost always, have excuses to not to proceed forward with plans?
14. Do you suffer from headaches, eye and ear disease, nose and sinus problems, facial nerve problems etc.?
These issues could be related to an imbalance in the Third Eye Chakra
The Ajna chakra is the point of connection of our physical world with the intuitive world. Balancing the energies of this chakra is fundamental to our very existence to move towards the higher plain.
Learn to unlock and understand your energy system and become masters of your own circumstances.
Evolution Stage – Throughout life
Through the Third eye Chakra we can access the power of our inner vision to perceive the reality of a situation. The third eye chakra and the crown chakra connect us with the magnificent realm of the higher mind and insight.
Balancing, Healing and Meditation therapies for Third Eye ‘Ajna’ Chakra:
1. Yantra Yoga
2. Jnana Yoga.
4. Visual stimulation, creating visual art, coloring and drawing.
5. Working with memory.
6. Guided visualization.