Solar Plexus Chakra Balancing, Meditation, Healing therapies help unblock the blockages in ones ego energy system.
Solar Plexus Chakra; third chakra in the human consciousness hierarchy, offers the ego boost to meet higher challenges in life. A balanced third chakra can give the ability to transform right decisions into actions.
Associated Zodiac Signs: Aries, Leo and Sagittarius.
Operating Principles: Combustion. The right to… To ACT.
Goals: Vitality, Strength of Will, Balanced Ego, Purpose.
Solar Plexus/ Manipura Chakra Balancing, Meditation, Healing techniques and therapies
Do you also feel overly responsible to compensate for low self-esteem and shame based feelings and feel the world is ego driven, than this assumption could be because of imbalanced or overactive Navel Chakra. Chakra imbalances and ailments…
Solar Plexus Chakra being the the gateway into the higher dimensions, balancing this third chakra is utmost important. Also known as the Manipura Chakra, it holds the key to life balance, right desire and freedom from fear. A Balanced Solar Plexus Chakra, not only gives the ego boost to move forward, it helps the higher chakra to potentially vibrate in their natural frequency. The 7 Chakras…
Solar Plexus Chakra Healing takes root only when one is able to manages ones ego and how one reacts or responds to stimuli.
Following are some of the Solar Plexus Chakra healing techniques and therapies….
Manipura Chakra Yoga Asana – Ongoing practice of specified Manipura Chakra Asana can works on the internal organs, hormone-secreting endocrine gland and the associated Body parts:
1. Spinal twists.
2. Woodchoppers pose.
3. Staff pose (Dandasana).
4. Pelvic rocks while sitting.
5. Mountain pose (Tadasana).
6. The Gate pose (Parighasana).
7. Cat pose (continuous arches).
8. Bridge pose (Setu Bandhasana).
9. Abdominal toning movements.
10. Side plank pose (Vasisthasana).
11. Inclined plane (Purvottanasana).
12. Boat pose (Paripurna Navasana).
13. Shoulder stand sequence (Sarvangasana).
14. Warrior poses (Virabhadrasana I, II, and III).
15. The Triangle pose (Trikonasana) and the variations.
16. Seated spinal twists (Marichyasana/Matsyendrasana).
17. Leg stretches/lifts with knees bend/variation being knees straight.
18. Side rolls, bent and straight legs (Back and the shoulders to the ground).
19. Downward dog to upward dog (Adhamukha to Urdhvamukha Svanasana).
20. Half Moon Pose (Ardha Chandrasana) a triangle with hands close together.
21. Squat. Variations being squats starting from the frog pose, the hands on the ground.
22. Knees to chest pose (Apanasana)… knees apart/ can be practiced with variations like hands on the shin with knees and feet apart, parallel to each other. Wind-relieving pose (Pavanamuktasana).
Self inquiry ‘Vicharna’ through Journal keeping – Vichara literally means to think, to contemplate, to analyze or to introspect. Journal Writing…
Manipura Chakra Meditation – Being the seat of ones ego, manipura chakra is also known as the seat of inertia. Manipura Chakra Meditation is also known as Fire Meditation.
Manipura Chakra Mantra is: Re-energising the chakra with solar bliss by internally talking to yourself “I’m full and complete”, “I’m here now and am more than enough”.
Uddiyana Bandha – Diaphragm Lock for unblocking the blockage of Solar Plexus/Manipura Chakra.
Body Alignment – Understanding and working on “Tensegrity” (Geometric Structure) of the human body brings in Body Balance.
Emotions and Mind Management – The sessions of emotions and thought release, when consciously practiced, help overcome Mental Blockages and pain. Vicharna, Thought Release, Affirmations and Mind Reboot can help with Solar Plexus Chakra Healing and its activation.
Chakra activating Pranayama/Yoga Breathing – Agni Saar and abdominal breathing are a few of the techniques of correct breathing exercises that help in removing blockages, activating the prana flow, in the third chakra. The Breath awareness is around 7-10cm (3 – 4 inches) above the Navel Centre.
Yoga Nidra – Yoga Nidra is the science of identifying with No Identification… No Memory, No Pain, No Blockage… thus No Ego Conditioning.
Food Therapy – Carbohydrates, fibre and yellow food like lemons, yellow bell pepper and fresh corn.
Color Vibration – Yellow. The EGO transcending color. Color of wisdom, intellect, enthusiasm, joy, optimism.
The Solar Plexus ‘Manipura’ Chakra once balanced will help you feel secure and grounded and you will experience…
2. Balanced Ego
3. Freedom for fear
4. Receptivity to accept change
5. Balanced perception and outlook
6. Inner strength, will power and self-confidence.
7. Integration of the inner self with the outer world
8. Enhanced self expression and communication skills
Physical properties of Solar Plexus Chakra
Physical location – Solar Plexus/Manipura Chakra is located below the diaphragm, center of the stomach area, between the bottom of the ribcage (sternum) and the navel
Related body parts Body – Muscles, digestive system, respiratory system, diaphragm, liver, gallbladder, kidney, pancreas, adrenal glands, spleen, the small intestine, the lower back, the sympathetic nervous system
Gland association – SPLEEN and PANCREAS
Hormones associated – Insulin, glucagon, secretin, Cholecystokinin, digestive enzymes
Nervous plexus – Solar plexus
Cognitive sense/ Jnana Indri – Sight
Please consult an chakra healing facilitator to understand the Solar Plexus/ Manipura Chakra imbalance symptoms and the Balancing techniques and therapies.