Solar Plexus Chakra Balancing, Meditation and Healing therapies that can help unblock the blockages in ones ego energy system.
Solar Plexus Chakra offers the ego boost to meet higher challenges in life; gives the ability to transform right decisions into actions.
Goals: Vitality, Strength of Will, Purpose
Operating Principles: Combustion. The right to… To ACT.
Solar Plexus Chakra Balancing, Meditation and Healing Therapies
Chakra Yoga Asana – Working on the internal organs, hormone-secreting endocrine gland and the associated Body parts:
1. Shoulder stand sequence (Sarvangasana).
2. Bridge pose (Setu Bandhasana).
3. Abdominal toning movements.
4. Staff pose (Dandasana).
5. Inclined plane (Purvottanasana).
6. The Gate pose (Parighasana).
7. Boat pose (Paripurna Navasana).
8. Seated spinal twists (Marichyasana/Matsyendrasana).
9. Cat pose (continuous arches).
10. Spinal twists.
11. Downward dog to upward dog (Adhamukha to Urdhvamukha Svanasana) .
12. Side plank pose (Vasisthasana).
13. Squat. Variations being squats starting from the frog pose, the hands on the ground.
14. Warrior poses (Virabhadrasana I, II, and III).
15. The Triangle pose (Trikonasana) and the variations.
16. Half Moon Pose (Ardha Chandrasana) a triangle with hands close together.
17. Mountain pose (Tadasana).
18. Woodchoppers pose.
19. Side rolls, bent and straight legs (Back and the shoulders to the ground).
20. Knees to chest pose (Apanasana)… knees apart/ can be practiced with variations like hands on the shin with knees and feet apart, parallel to each other. Wind-relieving pose (Pavanamuktasana).
21. Leg stretches/lifts with knees bend/variation being knees straight.
22. Pelvic rocks while sitting.
Self inquiry ‘Vicharna’ through Journal keeping – Vichara literally means to think, to contemplate, to analyze or to introspect.
Uddiyana Bandha – Diaphragm Lock for unblocking the blockage of Solar Plexus/Manipura Chakra.
Body Alignment – Understanding and working on “Tensegrity” (Geometric Structure) of the human body brings in Body Balance.
Emotions and Mind Management – The sessions of emotions & thought release, when consciously practiced, help overcome Mental Blockages and pain.
Solar Plexus/Manipura Chakra Pranayama/Yoga Breathing – Techniques of correct breathing helps in removing the blockages, activates the free flow of prana like Agni Saar and abdominal breathing. The Breath awareness is around 7-10cm (3 – 4 inches) above the Navel Centre.
Yoga Nidra – Yoga Nidra is the science of identifying with No Identification… No Memory, No Pain, No Blockage… thus no Conditioning.
Food Therapy – Carbohydrates, fiber & yellow food like lemons, yellow bell pepper and fresh corn.
Color Vibration – Yellow. The EGO transcending color. Color of wisdom, intellect, enthusiasm, joy, optimism.
The Solar Plexus ‘Manipura’ Chakra once balanced will help you feel secure and grounded and you will experience the following
1. Balanced Ego
2. Balanced perception and outlook
3. Inner strength, will power and self-confidence.
4. Receptivity to accept change
5. Enhanced self expression and communication skills
6. Integration of the inner self with the outer world
8. Freedom for fear
Physical properties of Solar Plexus Chakra
Physical location – Solar Plexus/Manipura Chakra is located below the diaphragm, center of the stomach area, between the bottom of the ribcage (sternum) and the navel
Related body parts Body – Muscles, digestive system, respiratory system, diaphragm, liver, gallbladder, kidney, pancreas, adrenal glands, spleen, the small intestine, the lower back, the sympathetic nervous system
Gland association – SPLEEN and PANCREAS
Hormones associated – Insulin, glucagon, secretin, Cholecystokinin, digestive enzymes
Nervous plexus – Solar plexus
Cognitive sense/ Jnana Indri – Sight