Manipura Chakra… Mani (Jewels) and Pura (place or city) is also known as the life energy center.
The third Chakra; Manipura Chakra is the point where the awakening and the transition start – from the human form into the super human form. Solar Plexus/Manipura Chakra, also known as the third Chakra, holds the key to balance, right desire and freedom from fear.
Manipura ‘the fire centre’ Chakra connects with EGO and the life beyond it – the life of dynamism, personal power, optimism, will, wit, laughter, self-control, energy, willpower and accomplishments.
Associated Zodiac Signs: Aries, Leo and Sagittarius
Check if you identify with any of the following?
1. Do you feel you are on the journey to “the real world” to learn of self-empowerment and self-respect?
2. Do you suffer from a victim mindset?
3. Are you over sensitive to rejection?
4. Do you maintaining integrity by following through on what you say?
5. Do you finish what you start?
6. Do you respect yourself and others too?
7. Do you have an extremist viewpoint?
8. Do you have a big ego, full of one’s self beyond reason? Are you arrogant?
9. Do you feel the need for external validation?
10. Are you overly aggressive, controlling and arrogant?
11. Do you feel you are gullible & naïve?
12. Are you indecision and find it difficult in focusing, for too long?
13. Do you give into stress easily?
14. Do you have Candida overgrowth/Candidiasis.
15. Is weight management an issue with you?
16. Do you suffer from digestive disorders?
17. Are you prone to ulcers, colon and intestinal problems?
18. Do you feel you need to keep your Diabetes in check, almost always?
19. Do you suffer from allergies?
All these issues could be related to an imbalance in your Manipura Chakra.
On the journey of self-discovery and self-empowerment does your ego become your constant hurdle and do you feel overly responsible towards others, compensating your own feelings of low self-esteem?
Our personal sense of control or lack of it is associated with the third chakra.
Evolution Stage: 18 months to 4 years
Development issues: 14 to 21 years
This chakra is the “launch” into the world. A realistic sense of self and awareness of personal power is required to launch oneself successfully, but traumatic events, rejections or losses during this time may halt or indefinitely postpone this development process.
Balancing, Healing and Meditation therapies for Manipura Chakra
1. Karma Yoga
2. Hasya Yoga.
3. Deep relaxation. Stress control.
4. Vigorous exercise.
5. Anger management.
6. Strengthen will.
7. Risk taking.