Third Eye Chakra Meditation, Balancing, Healing
Symbolically, third-eye chakra is represented with a symbol of two-petal rosette with downward facing triangle with OM written in the center of it. Colour of third-eye chakra is Indigo. It is the sixth chakra. Third eye chakra meditation, healing, balancing therapies to find acceptance in one intuition energy system…
Third eye Chakra balancing is Intuition activation. Third Eye, the most important Chakra in the whole chakra system, once activated, goes beyond the restrictions of the body (auric, etheric or gross) matrix and merges with the cosmic consciousness.
The Third Eye Centre is also known as Ajna Chakra
Ajna Chakra is the point of the 6th sense (the perceiver) intuition, understanding and self-realization. Third eye Chakra is the dimension beyond knowledge, senses, sight, reason and the mind. It is THE triveni centre of three main nadis – Ida, Pingla and Sushumna.
Goals – Feel the Connect.
Operative Principle – The right to INTUITIVE sense.
Third Eye Chakra Imbalance
In order to determine whether this chakra is activated and balanced or not, the following questions are good indicators-
1. Do you over intellectualise?
2. Do you have difficulty concentrating?
3. Do you and can you trust your intuition?
4. Do you have trouble accepting intuition?
5. Are you skeptical, critical and judgmental?
6. Do you, from time to time, feel stuck “in the head”?
7. Are you completely left-brain logical thinking individual?
8. Do you and can you let your imagination soar and visualize?
9. Are you unwillingness to see the truth? Are you close minded?
10. Do you constantly justify and give reasons for acting without love?
11. Do you have the “insight” as to what’s happening in any situation?
12. Do you have a constant worry – always expecting worst outcome.
13. Do you, almost always, have excuses to not to proceed forward with plans?
14. Do you suffer from headaches, eye and ear disease, nose and sinus problems, facial nerve problems etc.?
Third Eye or Ajna chakra balancing, meditation and healing therapies
The Ajna chakra is the point of connection of our physical world with the intuitive world. Balancing the energies of this chakra is fundamental to our very existence to move towards the higher plain. Learn to unlock and understand your ajna chakra energy system and become masters of your own circumstances.
Evolution Stage – Throughout life
Through the Third eye Chakra we can access the power of our inner vision to perceive the reality of a situation. The third eye chakra and the crown chakra connect us with the magnificent realm of the higher mind and insight. Following are some of the ajna chakra healing techniques and therapies….
1. Ajna chakra yoga asana therapies
Ongoing practice of specified Ajna Chakra Asana work on the internal organs, hormone-secreting endocrine gland and the associated Body parts. Balancing poses like –
1. The Fixated gaze – Tratak
2. Crow Yoga Pose – Kakasana Asana
3. The Crane Yoga Pose – Baka Asana
4. Fire Fly Yoga Pose – Tittibha Asana
5. The Tree Yoga Pose – Vrisksha Asana
6. The Triangle Yoga Pose – Trikona Asana
7. The Mountain Yoga Pose – Tada Asana
8. The warrior Yoga Pose – VirBhadra Asana
2. Third Eye Meditation
Third Eye Meditation is also known as the No Mind Meditation. On physical level a simple trataka can help develop a single minded pointed focus and awareness. Third eye Meditation can help activate ones third eye energy; the unadulterated intuition.
3. Emotions and Mind Management
Sessions can help break the mind roadblocks and lead to higher consciousness activation.
4. Food Therapy
Fasting, Hallucinogenic Foods and Liquids.
5. Color Vibration
Violet is the color of Spirituality.
Third eye Chakra activation will help you experience the following
1. The inner calmness shines through.
2. You draw strength from your imagination and intuition.
3. You catch yourself doing accurate psychic interpretation.
4. You have an intellectual clarity.
5. You feel relaxed and comfortable in any reality.
6. You see things clearly; reading between the lines.
7. You develop psychic activation, clairvoyant abilities.
8. Your intuition is reliable and fully activated.
Physical properties of Third eye chakra:
Physical Location – The location of third eye chakra is the Centre of the forehead.
Gland association – Pituitary and Pineal Glands.
Hormones – Being the master gland, it manages and regulates all the other glands.
Nervous plexus – Carotid plexus, hypothalamus, and autonomic nervous system.
Body system association – Hypothalamus, the nervous system, eyes, ears, nose and the complete face.