Throat Chakra Balancing, Meditation, Healing therapies help maintain a balance in ones inner expression energy system.
Throat Chakra; fifth chakra in the human consciousness hierarchy, gives you the confidence to express yourself. Satoguna starts here…
Goals – Connect, Communicate, Flow.
Operating Principle – The right to express & be understood… To be HEARD.
Throat/ Vishudha Chakra Balancing, Meditation, Healing techniques and therapies:
The blockage of the 5th chakra is linked with your fear off not getting good response from your listeners when you are speaking or the fear of getting insulted if you dare to go against their wish. All these things limit your throat chakra and the ability to stand up and speak. The main reason is negative thinking and doubts that block this chakra. Chakra imbalances and ailments…
Throat Chakra being the point of expression, balancing this fifth chakra is important. A Balanced Throat Chakra gives you the ability to not only speak your thought, but also listen equally to others and paying attention to what they are saying. The 7 Chakras…
Throat Chakra Healing takes root when you learn to stand up for yourself and speak out what you feel.
Following are some of the Throat Chakra healing techniques and therapies….
Throat/ Vishudha Chakra Yoga Asana – Ongoing practice of specified Vishudha Chakra Asana work on the internal organs, hormone-secreting endocrine gland and the associated Body parts:
1. Supine poses.
2. Shoulder lifts.
3. Stomach crunches.
4. Dancer (Nataraja asana).
5. Fish pose (Matsya asana).
6. Camel pose (Ustra asana).
7. The Plow pose (Halasana).
8. Butterfly pose (Titli asana).
9. Shoulder stand (Sarvangasana).
10. Bridge pose (Setu Bandh asana).
11. The Cat/Tiger pose (Marjari asana).
12. Cobra (Bhujangh asana) and the variations.
13. Neck stretch variations by engaging the arms and twisting with torso too.
14. Sunbird (Chakravak asana) variant of the cat cow pose – engaging the legs/head.
15. Knees to chest pose (Apan asana)… knees apart/ can be practiced with variations like hands on the shin with knees and feet apart, parallel to each other. Wind-relieving pose (Pavanamukt asana).
Throat/ Vishudha Chakra Pranayama/Yoga Breathing – Techniques of correct breathing namely ‘Ujjayi’ helps in the free flow of Prana.
Throat/ Vishudha Chakra Meditation – Also known as Expression Meditation, the Vishudha Chakra Meditation helps you to improve your expressions; the ability to vocalise and be heard, without being bogged down by life fears.
Bandha – Jalandhara bandha (Chin lock).
Emotions and Thoughts Management – The sessions of expressions and communication blockage release, when consciously practiced, helps you to speak what you feel is true or correct, but also helps you to listen to others, thereby offering complete communication. Vicharna, Thought Release, Affirmations and Mind Reboot helps with Throat Chakra Healing and its activation.
Beneficial Foods – Fruits, Soups and Juices.
Color Vibration – Blue.The Color that soothes the Soul.
The Fifth Chakra remains imbalanced if one is in a downward spiral of negative thinking and self doubts.
Throat Chakra once balanced will help you feel secure and grounded and you will experience the following
1. You have the strength to listen to intuition.
2. You express and communicate without arrogance.
3. You have clear communication and self-expression.
4. Can differentiate between aggression and assertiveness.
5. You respect others point of view even if you do not agree with it.
6. You realize purification is the purpose; communication is the focus.
7. Receptive, allowing and accepting transformation; consciously adjusting well.
8. You develop willingness to listen to others without fear of speaking one’s own truth.
Physical properties of Throat Chakra:
Physical location – Throat. Center to lower neck, in area of thyroid gland
Gland association – THYROID and PARA- THYROID GLAND
Hormones – Thyroxin and triiodothyronine, calcitonin, parathyroid hormone
Nervous plexus – Cervical plexus, pharyngeal plexus
Body system association – Metabolism, throat, thyroid and parathyroid glands, the neck, vocal cords & organs, mouth, teeth, gums, jaws and ears.
Please consult an chakra healing facilitator to understand the Throat/ Vishudha Chakra imbalance symptoms and the Balancing techniques and therapies.